Outfit // Wedding Bells



































A good friend of mine is getting married, so of course, I had to dress up. I saw this dress here in Maasmechelen for the first time, but it didn't fit me well. A couple of weeks later, I went to Antwerp, and I entered a small store I usually never ever enter... And I saw the same dress hanging there! I decided to try on the same size as I did here in Maasmechelen, and guess what... It fitted perfectly! I still don't know how that's possible. 

It's not really visible in the picture, but the dress leaves one shoulder open and has a big bow on the other side. It's freezing outside, I hope I don't get sick!

I don't have much time, my dad is picking me up in half an hour.

Dress: SINGLE DRESS // Heels: NEW LOOK // Bag: CHANEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment