Shark Attack Travels... // Milan Photo Mix

Photobucket
I'm back from my city trip to Milan! It felt amazing to be back in Italy. I hadn't been there for years and neither did my mom. She has to take care of my grandfather, so it's hard for her to go on a holiday. It was so emotional to see her enjoy even the simplest of things. This break was exactly what she needed, even if it was for only three days. 

I didn't take a lot of pictures... I was too busy shopping and doing other things, that I didn't even think about my camera. I'm a bad blogger, I know. As for the outfits I was wearing: don't expect too much. As some of you may know, I fell and hurt my knee kinda bad, so I couldn't wear any jeans. I was obliged to wear leggings and T-shirts during the entire trip. 

Anyway, we did tons of shopping and when we wanted to visit the Duomo - which was the only 'cultural' thing we were into visiting - my sister wasn't allowed to enter because her skirt was too short. We had a good laugh about it: with all the pedophiles and scandals surrounding the Catholic Church, they're going to make a scene about a skirt that's too short? Ah well, we aren't religious anyway, but my mom really wanted to see the Duomo from the inside. Bummer.

Here are some of the pics that I managed to snap here and there. I hope you like them! Now I'm off to relax a little bit, because I'm leaving on a 3-day trip to Luxembourg with the boyfriend tonight. I'll try to take some decent pictures there!

x Krizia

Photobucket
On the plane, ready to leave for Milan. I was still tired from getting up so early.

Photobucket
My mom was forcing me to pose. Doesn't she know that forcing isn't the right way to make things happen?

Photobucket
Gorgeous details on Milan's Central Station.

Photobucket
These way too cute iPhone-cases were everywhere. I was (and still am) kinda bummed that I still have the old iPhone, since I really wanted one of these cases.

Photobucket
And I thought I was bad at parking my car...

Photobucket
The hotel we were staying at.

Photobucket
A glimpse of our room. We had a great stay here. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel.

Photobucket
A typical Caprese salad.

Photobucket
Italian candy at the bar.

Photobucket
Waiting for the porter to let us into the Chanel-store. I think we waited about 20 minutes before we were allowed to go in.

Photobucket
My brother-in-law in front of the Krizia-store. Can you spot the similarities? ;)

Photobucket
My sister, brother-in-law and I taking a break from all the walking.

Photobucket
Leonardo Da Vinci, my friend. Ah, I'm a sucker for history.

Photobucket
At the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. I'm loving the dude's face in the back.

Photobucket
The architecture at the Galleria is absolutely breathtaking.

Photobucket
I love how Louis Vuitton and McDonald's are facing each other.

Photobucket
My late grandmother's cousins live in Milan, so we decided to visit them for dinner. We hadn't seen them for 10 years, so it was very emotional to be back.

Photobucket
Updating my Instagram and Twitter in the lobby of our hotel. Free WiFi and sh*t.

Photobucket
Strolling down the streets of Milan with my brother-in-law. I was wearing a T-shirt by Eleven Paris thanks to Zalando, Prada sunnies thanks to Smart Buy Glasses and a Chanel bag.

Photobucket
The pillars of this house are just way too awesome.

Photobucket
Sisters!

Photobucket
"So, which store do you want to visit now?"

Photobucket
My mom and I. :)

Photobucket
My mom taking her job as the photographer for my blog way too seriously.

Photobucket
Lunch on the terrace of the Aperol Spritz-bar, next to the Duomo, right before it started to rain.

Photobucket
Our view from the terrace.

Photobucket
The best Club Sandwich ever.

Photobucket
Big Babol, my favorite Italian bubblegum.

Photobucket
A pigeon posing for my camera.

Photobucket
La Rinascente, a department store next to the Duomo where you can find brands such as Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Miu Miu, Prada, ChloƩ, Stella McCartney... I think you get the picture.

Another department store I advise you to visit is the Excelsior. The store is absolutely beautiful. I forgot to take pictures because I was too busy look at items from brands such as Isabel Marant, Brian Atwood, Dries Van Noten, Maison Martin Margiela, Haider Ackermann, Proenza Schouler, Theyskens' Theory, Givenchy, Christian Louboutin and many more.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment