Detail // Moschino Love

DSC05406
Moschino... Probably the first 'famous' brand I can remember.
Coming from an Italian family, fashion and looking neat and tidy has always been important and, patriotic as Italians are, my sister and I were always dressed in Italian brands such as Benetton and Moschino. When I was 3 years old, my mom bought me a dotted Moschino-dress for a party. Don't ask me how I did it, but I managed to rip the dress after wearing it for about 10 minutes (Sorry mom!).

My dad bought me these Moschino Love-sneakers on a trip to Sicily. I've had a hate / love-relationship with these shoes for years - I've only worn them once - but now that I found them again (hidden in the back of my closet) they're starting to grow on me. I know these sneakers are those type of shoes you either love or hate, so I'm extremely curious to know your thoughts. These are not what I usually wear, but I guess they're okay for a relaxing day doing nothing special.

P.S.: I've added a new section in the left bar of the blog called 'Agenda'. I thought it would be nice to let you know which events I'll attend the coming weeks. And I must admit that it's also a little reminder for myself. There are so many events / projects going on, that I tend to mess up my entire schedule!

x Krizia

DSC05403
DSC05401
DSC05405

0 comments:

Post a Comment