Shark Attack Loves... // Hanneli Mustaparta For Vogue.com

Photobucket
Hanneli Mustaparta... One of my main sources of inspiration fashion wise, even if her style is completely different from mine. The Norwegian model-turned-blogger/street style photographer knows how to make my heart go boom, boom, boom. Not only does she seems to have a radar to snap the best street style material on camera, she also knows how to put together the best outfits. Always original, but never over the top. She's also the reason why I decided to get the crystal bra -- Just google 'Crystal bra + Hanneli' and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

The jungle printed shirt is from H&M, apparently. I always love it when a celeb isn't too stuck up to shop some goodies at high street labels. The leopard printed belt, to stay in the jungle spirits, matches this outfit perfectly. Even after following her for years, she still manages to blow my mind away. Other people to complete the list are Kate Moss, the Olsen Twins, Clémence Poésy, Erin Wasson, Lana Del Rey, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Jamie Hince, Pete Doherty and Steven Tyler. Whoever said that women can't be inspired by  men?

Now, I'm curious... Who inspires you when it comes to fashion and style? 

x Krizia

Picture via Hanneli.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment