Outfit // Bad Hair Day

Photobucket
I totally thank God for letting me find this hat, since it's a total life saver every time I have a bad hair day -- As in, like, today. I decided to take my Isabel Marant Navajo / Renell pants for a spin again. I paid quite some money to get my hands on these babies, so I better get as much use out of them as possible. I opted to go for a casual, tomboyish look. My mom said that it looks as if I ran out of a Spanish Zorro movie. Totally loving it. I'm also wearing a Marlies Dekkers bra, but it's not visible in these pics. Bummer.

HAT: H&M (Similar here and here)  // Blouse: ZARA (Similar here)  // Pants: ISABEL MARANT // Shoes: ACNE PISTOL BOOTS // Bag: CHANEL (Similar herehere and here) // Ring: YVES SAINT LAURENT // Nail Polish: DIOR VERNIS 537 RIVIERA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment