Personal // Tattoo

Photobucket
"Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior."

"I hate and I love. Wherefore would I do this, perhaps you ask?
I do not know. But I feel that it happens and I am tortured."

by Gaius Valerius Catullus

Hate and love. Two of our deepest and strongest emotions... 
I love this Latin poem, it has been one of my favorites for many years and those three little words have always intrigued me. So, I decided to get it tattooed on my ribs today.

A lot of my friends kept scaring me, saying I the pain would be awful, and so on. Well, they're wrong. Or at least in my case. Of course, it's not peaches and roses, but actual pain? That I did not feel. Got myself scared for nothing. I can't promise it will be like this for everyone, though. When it comes to pain, my tolerance is very high, so maybe that had something to do with it. My dad took some pictures while I was getting tattooed, so I thought it would be fun to show them to you. 

As for the result... What do you think? :)
I'll post a better picture later, once all the swelling and redness has disappeared.

x Krizia

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment