New // Marlies Dekkers

Photobucket

A while ago I received an email of the PR representative of Marlies Dekkers asking me if I wanted to meet up with her since she was staying in Belgium for a while.

I bet you've already heard about this famous Dutch lingerie brand - Victoria Beckham, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga ... were already spotted wearing a Marlies Dekkers-item.

I was very honored being invited, so of course, I said yes! I met up with Puck, the PR representative, in Antwerp where we started our meeting with a quick lunch. Afterwards, we went to the store where I got more information about the new collection. I then had the honor and opportunity to try on my favorite set in the store and take it home with me. I must admit that I've never worn a Marlies Dekkers-item before, so I didn't really know what to expect. The saleswomen at the store were very helpful and helped me with searching the right size for me. The bras are very comfortable and also very 'supportive' for you ladies who have a little extra on the chest! 

If you're in Antwerp, I suggest you to have a look in the Marlies Dekkers-store. I'm sure you'll find your taste, since they have a wide range of choice. Plus, the saleswomen are friendly and helpful, something I find very important.
The address of the store in Antwerp is:

Marlies Dekkers
Nationalestraat 39
2000 Antwerp

For more selling points you can have a look at the website HERE.

To see which set I've chosen, you can click below!

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see, I opted for a simple black set with the Marlies Dekkers characteristics: the famous strings right above the breast. I mostly wear black or nude lingerie, so I didn't made an exception here, since I want to feel comfortable wearing it (which won't be a problem now). What do you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lady Gaga and Victoria Beckham wearing Marlies Dekkers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment