Ready For 2011



























I can't believe I'm writing my last post in 2010. This has been
an amazing year for me - so many things happened that I've only
dreamed of in the past.

Getting invited to amazing fashion events, meeting a lot of 
bloggers whose blogs I used to read every day before I started
mine, getting interviewed and so much more.
I had the chance to meet Scott Schuman from The Sartorialist and
Baptiste Giabiconi, the famous model we all know from the 
Chanel-adds and editorials. 

2010 has been a year with a lot of ups and also some downs - but,
being the optimistic person that I am, I try to focus on all of
the positive things in my life. 
One of those positive things are you, my amazing readers and
followers. Without you, I and Shark Attack, wouldn't be what
we are today. So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all the love
and support.
I wish you all nothing but the best for 2011, and I hope that all
of your dreams and wishes will come true!

Below are some of my favorite moments in 2010.

x Krizia
































































































































































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment