The Felt Floppy Hat


She Said:
So I could not resist, since you all loved the plaid shirt yesterday I continued with another plaid piece that is a great fall/winter item you can layer with. This plaid blazer is from H&M but sold out, stylish version here. I love the suede elbow patches and it’s a little larger than being tight which works when piling on the sweaters, if ever in Cali? It looks very Sherlock Holmes with my recent purchase of this camel floppy hat with a leather tie from Target. This hat has been on my “I really NEED that hat” imaginary list in my head, so I could not resist. I added my favorite peplum blouse in navy from PB&J Boutique; it really blends nice with this blazer and keeps this a neutral colored outfit. I always need some sparkle and this Sole Society necklace shines against the blues and browns, effortlessly glamorous.  These denim flare jeans are a darker wash and slim fit; designed by Hudson Jeans who make amazing jeans to fit anyone, just right. I added some more neutral tones with my Forever 21 booties that complete this ensemble and a little Phillip Lim for Target mini satchel in my hand. Mixing neutrals and blues is a great holiday choice; try it out with a hat!
He Said:
Today's outfit would be perfect if it wasn't for her hat. This hat looks like in belongs in a Halloween costume store two months ago. I love the rest of this outfit; her jacket grabs my attention, the necklace shines and her hair is beautiful. Her shoes are really pointless because you can't see them and her bag is cute because it is not oversized. I like the neutrals and blues mixed together. But really all those things I love do not matter because of that hat.

Shop More Floppy Hats







the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions







0 comments:

Post a Comment