Sparkle at the Party



She Said:
This outfit is like the finishing touch on decorating the tree with the last ornament or putting up the Christmas lights and flipping on the switch, it sparkles; shines and you get that huge smile on your face once it fits! See my 2 other holiday choices, a black leather dress and green number here.  I have always been a fan of sequin dresses, I have a few but this one is unlike the others, the gold sequin backless long sleeve dress is the statement. It is perfect for an evening holiday party, a hostess of your own gathering or even NYE. Classic patterns on a simple clutch my Louis Vuitton purse is the ultimate partner with this dress. I paired a trusty sassy pair of beige platform pumps from Macy’s. Keeping this look a solid beige tone works, I added my Vera Wang drop earrings which precisely sparkle as much as this dress. Just remember to outshine, and be bold in what you are comfortable in. Wear what makes you feel good, I have added some more sequin colored dresses that are so in for this season. 
He Said:
My little Vanna White, that’s the impression I get when I see her dress. Despite my Vanna comment I do love this outfit. The dress is a perfect holiday party dress, it’s gold and sparkly, like I sad perfect. The dress looks great on her and is sure to attract plenty of attention. Her bag is cute but like her heels I would have picked a solid colored bag and heels that do not clash so much with the color of her dress. Even with all of that going on she looks amazing. And even more amazing when she walks away, the back of this dress is even hotter than the front, if that is even possible. I am lucky to have a girl this hot under my arm; she wins the award for best eye candy anywhere today.
Sparkle










the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions








0 comments:

Post a Comment