Riding Boots with Plaid


She Said:
Can you believe Christmas is literally just a few days away?! It is warm and then cold over here, the climate is all over the place, but makes it great for layering and riding boots. I have a few inexpensive boots as well as pricy ones and these nine west riding boots are brand new and I love the dark brown hue with a sleek clean look. I added these pave crystal True Religion Brand Jeans in white, great for tucking into boots or wearing with heels for a dressy look. I layered with a chambray top originally from Forever 21 but J. Crew has a great version. I love plaid for winter, a classic tan scarf is such a great print and color from Nordstrom. Another iconic print Damier Ebene by Louis Vuitton this purse has the perfect hue to match the boots and jacket, with gold trimmings that shine. As you know I gravitate toward leather jackets in various colors, black, white and this chocolate brown Muubaa biker jacket is one of the best out there. Feeling like I should be in a Ralph Lauren add, very equestrian like, shop my favorite riding, knee high or dressy boots below. Happy Wednesday! 
He Said:
She put today’s outfit together perfectly, I actually would not change anything about it. All the browns look amazing together, the scarf is a beautiful touch; everything just looks so good I’m speechless!  She looks like nice and classy. I in particular love her boots, they give that horse riding/rain boot feel and it just blends in so perfectly with everything else. She has really out done herself today, and I hope she keeps up the amazing looks through the holidays.
Get her what she really wants for Christmas - Boots!







the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions





0 comments:

Post a Comment