Woven Chevron Shift Dress



She Said:
Happy Wednesday everyone! Again, as you know our weather is so up and down and today was a little cooler than Monday. I love a great dress that can work in summer or fall. This chevron shift dress is no different, in a trending print, teal and cream with a waist tie courtesy of Charlotte Russe. I love the way this fits and I paired it with an aztec black and gold necklace for a pop of a different shape. My moto leather jacket is one of my favorite black ones, this is from Forever 21, it makes this dress a great night out look. My boots are also a great find from Forever 21, they have a wedge sole with leather and suede intertwined. Sometimes boots make the entire look and to me they fit with a printed dress. I paired this with a neutral colored purse, my mini cross body from Phillip Lim for Target collection. I kept my hair curled so this look stayed classic for fall. Do you like boots with dresses for fall?
Shop this look

He Said:
Let me start out by saying this dress would be nothing without her jacket and boots. I am sure you can tell I am a fan of her boots and jacket. I’ll start with the boots, when it comes to boots the higher the better; these are high enough to make the meter for sex appeal shoot thru the roof. Her dress has a very interesting pattern on it, a pattern that gets my attention. And it’s the jacket, boots combo that keeps it, this jacket is bad girl sexy and honestly without it this outfit goes from a 9 to a 4. Her bag is just there and really no one is paying any attention to it or her necklace. If she was trying to look hot she did it with the jacket, when she picked the boots, the outfit went to another level.





Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions







0 comments:

Post a Comment