Thanksgiving Outfit: Monochromatic Midi Dress


She Said:
I really cannot get over that it is Thanksgiving tomorrow! I wanted to share an ultra modern outfit you could wear for the holidays, bold and taking a risk in - at the family dinner. With pops of red, black and white stripes this monochromatic midi dress seriously is one of my new favorites! When OMGFashion.com wanted to collaborate I knew my readers would drool over all of the amazing dresses! I personally like detailed zippers at the bottom and high neckline, great for a business outing. I know this dress stands out alone but I picked red accessories to be a little more festive. This LV Alma PM is really a holiday purse I tend to take out during this time of year, it has classic lines and the print is effortless while remaining timeless. I added sunglasses because I wanted to showcase the dress and nothing else; these Ray-Ban aviators are standard and modern, pair it with a deep red lipstick and I feel like a star. My red pumps are retro and pin-up like but they look fabulous with any length dress, Sam Edelman makes a few of the best heels I own. Lastly, my earrings were a steal from Forever 21, and this pave crystal bracelet gifted from him stacked with my mixed metal Stella and Dot friend bracelet, add the sparkle I adore. What are you planning on wearing for Thanksgiving? I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving holiday and eats till there heart is content. 
 The WINNER for THIS Giveaway for $75 LeBunny Bleu Voucher is... Ani from Fleurani

He Said:
The sexy meter is thru the roof today with this red hot beauty. She looks unbelievable in this black, white and red ensemble. She has this 50’s sex appeal that is driving me wild and also intimidating me a little but I like it! Her heels are red and high and that is really all I need. The bag has always been one of my favorites and fits in particularly precise today. The dress I went over already and in a nut shell is simply stunning. The icing on the cake is her aviator sunglasses, or should I say my aviator sunglasses. I love those glasses but as long as she wears them with outfits like this she can have them as long as she wants.







the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions








0 comments:

Post a Comment