The Geo Print Infinity Scarf



She Said:

I am usually not a fan of colder weather but a section of my closet has been dying to be worn out and shown off – mainly my boots. I love when an outfit can be put together by a simple accessory, sometimes it is a purse or a colorful ring, today it was from the colors of this scarf. This geometric pink, black and white infinity scarf c/o Charlotte Russe is a print I don’t own a lot of, which is great because I can pair it with sweaters or like today a classy blouse. This studded surplice pink blouse reminds me of summer because it is chiffon yet by adding the scarf it makes it instantly fall! I layered with a darker pair of denim they are a skinny cut to fit in my boots by Rich and Skinny, which I love their soft and durable denim. A nice quilted purse in beige blended nicely with the lighter tones on top.  I was going to wear this look with black boots but it looked a little harsh so I chose my beloved dark brown boots that have a sexy lace up detail on the back from Piperlime. They are over the knee which I prefer and the brown compliments the pink blouse and makes this a pretty in pink ensemble. I love that one piece can transform an outfit and scarves can do just that!
You can wear them around your head or make them into a shawl, I love the versatility.

He Said:

The scarf makes this outfit…. I take that back the boots of course and the scarf makes this outfit. The top is cute and it looks great with her bag, and what you can see of her jeans look good. I love this look with the scarf; it has this great feel to it almost a little badass feel. I have seen other girls and guys wear scarves and I like this layered piece, plus it reminds me of cold Nebraska winters. The boots are amazing as well but for different reasons, and those reasons can be summed up in; Leather, knee high and boots.


Shop More Boots:










Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions














0 comments:

Post a Comment