The Dramatic Studded Jacket


She Said:
There have been days were I feel like wearing multiple colors, prints and items but other days where the only thing I enjoy is a crisp all black outfit. It doesn’t mean I am down or depressed, it is such a statement color in itself, who wouldn’t want to wear it all the time, many people do! I tend to wear it on the more elegant side but love that this jacket adds such drama. This studded denim jacket is borrowed from a good friend, I love the way the lapels curl with the zipper and the studs and shape of it is so unique but bold. I wanted this to be the main focus so I added my favorite leather dress courtesy of LuLus.com, last seen here with hints of red and yellow. I added some glitz with my Style Lately triangle necklace which looks fab against leather. I chose a burgundy MAC lipstick “Can’t Get Enough”, to go with my all black look; black and burgundy are just meant for fall. My purse is an older L.A.M.B style but I love the size of it and it is so artistic with the silver spray paint print, edgy yet stylish. Lastly, these super attractive and comfortable heels from Shoedazzle, they really are one of my favorite pairs, these are very similar. It is easy to put together an all black look, take something you love and work it around your outfit.
He Said:
This outfit is absolutely perfect from head to toe; everything about today’s outfit was put together flawlessly. The jacket is a little bad girl-ish and the same goes for the bag. I do not normally like the bad girl look but with this dress it works amazingly well. Now on to the star of the show, her dress! This is one of the hottest dresses in her closet and she has a lot of dresses in there, I am not just saying that because I picked it out. I could go on and on about her dress but the jacket is cool and different and so is her necklace. The dress is obliviously over the top incredible, but when you pair it with these heels and the rest of the bad girl black this outfit becomes pure sex appeal.

Leather Dresses: 










Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions









0 comments:

Post a Comment