Grid Blouse



She Said:

I am the girl that wears white after Labor Day and throughout the fall season. I love it, the color obviously goes with everything and it is still a tad warm so it is still breathable. This grid button down blouse is from Forever 21; it has two breast pockets and will look great with a jacket as it cools down. I added my gold dipped California Dogeared necklace, representing this beautiful state and a multi gold and black chain necklace that stands out against the white. I also am wearing my heart midi rings on my fingers. I decided to keep it neutral with my bottoms and these are my favorite pair of jeans, skinny Jbrands that I literally LOVE! I cuffed them with this outfit and chose a bootie as my shoe of the day. These are originally from Shoedazzle but here are the same ones, fringe and in the taupe color that will fit with most items in your wardrobe! Lastly, I am still sharing my Phillip Lim favorites, and this blue tote is such an eye catcher see my black tote post here. I love the size and literally I can hold bags and bags inside my one purse, us girls love that! So keep it simple and add a pop of color with your purse or shoes, it is your world, express yourself. 


He Said:

Today’s outfit is one of few where the best thing on her is her jeans. The top is really nothing special, it has a masculine pattern, its loose fitting and see threw; only one of those things gets my approval, guess which one? The shoes are ok, they use to be very unique and bold but now that this style shoe is everywhere they do not stand out. The bag is the only other article that can compete with the jeans in this outfit. What I am trying to say is the jeans are amazing and everything else just exists.















Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions







0 comments:

Post a Comment