Bewitched


She Said:
Treats, costumes and all hollows eve is around the corner! I decided to magically put together a Halloween outfit without even knowing it. I found this amazing skater dress from H&M for $10 on sale, it has a pretty shape and cap sleeves with a zipper front, love the structure of it. What better way to complete a dress than to add a wide belt with double buckles, it breaks up the dress. I layered with my Zara two tone jacket, I love the asymmetrical style and leather patches, this also tones the orange dress, makes it less hallowenish. Yet, my studded pointed Shoedazzle heels (sold out, similar here) are the epitome of a witch’s shoe, which is fine by me, and they look identical to these Valentino beauties. A large tote would take over this outfit, but my suede Louis Vuitton clutch is a classic and timeless. Lastly, a nude lip with an animal ring and rhinestone drop earrings both from Forever 21 complete this Halloween outfit. If you are not dressing up, wearing orange and black will always do the trick. 

He Said:
Perfect October outfit today, she looks great in this dress and even better without the jacket. I love the bright orange dress; it’s the perfect shade without making her look like a pumpkin. The jacket I could do without, it ages her and really ruins the great dress. There should be some way of staying warm in the fall without cover up most of her dress. But the star of this show is definitely her heels, they have those great sexy straps that I love so much and they match with her black belt.

EYE CANDY:










Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions














0 comments:

Post a Comment