A Fashionable Trench Coat


She Said:

Happy Wednesday everyone! I found this amazing cargo trench coat from Marshalls and I knew it was a must see for fall. It is exactly like a normal trench coat but the sleeves are ¾ length and has a synch waist, which is flattering, trendy and the main focus of today’s look! I worked around this fall ensemble wit basic grays and a bit glam. I added t his 7 for all Mankind shirt in grey, with macramé shoulder sleeve detail and a fitted look. This sparkly key necklace from Forever 21 was one way to make this stand out. These quilted, zipper ankle, stylish denim jeans also in a charcoal gray, were a recent purchase from H&M, they are a new favorite and an incredible fit. I had to include one more grey, my metallic ultra shiny Shoedazzle pumps, similar to these Guess heels. I balanced this look off with soft curls and my Phillip Lim for Target cross body bag in taupe. Lastly, in a contrast color this hot pink watch from iKen Watches, has changeable straps and being it is October I celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness month. I love the mixture of light browns and grays, different textures and materials are what make a great fashion outfit. What are you craving this fall?

He Said:

I love how this outfit has a secret sex appeal to it. Obviously the coat is the first thing people notice and that is a great thing because it is unbelievably hot. The trench coat gives the whole outfit this feeling of mystery. The heels are very sexy in fact one of the sexist pairs I have seen on her in a few days. The bag matches perfectly to the outfit. The pink watch is a nice pop of color and her pants have a great unique pattern. Why and how trench coats are so smoking hot I have no idea, but this is a good example of how even though she is wearing many layers she still looks very striking.
Shop More Metallic Heels











Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions






0 comments:

Post a Comment