Yellow, Chambray and Stripes for Fall


She Said:

Wednesday is definitely full of color, half way over! I wanted to introduce some layers but playful and bright for fall. Starting with the first layer, this striped top from Forever 21 is a perfect striped pattern peaking through the other layers. I love chambray so of course I had to add it and this gradient button down fits so well. Mixing casual and business with an open front cropped yellow blazer in sunshine yellow. He and I went to the 7 for all mankind sample sale a few weekends ago and I picked up this amazing sky blue pair of skinnies. They fit and are unbelievably soft. These heels are from Forever 21 with an elastic blue ankle strap not seen here, but these Steven Madden ones are so in right now! I chose to stick with this bold yellow Olivia and Joy purse, for the detailed chain strap and mini size. My watch is from LuLus.com matching my shirt these stripes are an eye catcher, love the bold statement. Lastly, this super fashionable hanger necklace I happen to find at Forever 21 for less than $2.00, it is a gold simple charm, perfect for all bloggers or fashion lovers! 


He Said:

Are we in the fall or spring? Last time I checked we were getting much closer to the holiday months and that would indicate fall. This outfit seems out of place to me, if it comes down to just the outfit, it looks great, I love all the colors and everything does seem to blend well together, I am just not sure about it this time of year. The jean jacket under the yellow jacket surprising looks good and I will give her this; it does look warm for fall temps. Overall this is probably one the best put together outfits I have seen on her, the colors work and she looks really stylish. The yellow jacket with the yellow bag, and then the strips are also a great touch.








Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions






0 comments:

Post a Comment