Leather Skirt, Statement Necklace and Lace-up Heels



She Said:
Happy Wednesday fashionistas! Today’s outfit is something different, fun and a great fall look with a statement necklace I adore. I took leather pieces as my fall aspect and added some summer pieces like I did yesterday. Let’s start with these amazing lace up heels from Shoedazzle in cognac, similar to LuLus here. I love the way they look with a skirt, and even though they are high on the ankle they make me look tall. Also from Shoedazzle, this tote in a beige color with rose gold accents. I paired it with the exact same color skater skirt from Forever 21, similar to this Piperlime one. I chose a collared shirt and tucked it in a tan color. This was a calming solution for this colorful statement necklace from Brina Box. This necklace is J. Crew inspired and I really love the muted colors and how it blends with today’s look. I grabbed my True Religion denim jacket for a playful vibe, and I think it meshes well with this leather skirt. I pulled my hair to one side and highlighted my cheeks in pink. 

Something Extra:
You all know ShopStyle by Popsugar right! Well now you can review products you already have in your own closet!!! I reviewed a few of my favorite purses, boots and denim so go find yours and review them. How it works: Go to ShopStyle and find the products you own and love and click “write a review” you can choose how many stars, the fit and quality. If you rate a product you have a chance to WIN! 

He Said:
This outfit is beyond sexy, the skirt is really the main reason for that but the heels come in a close second.  Today is one of those outfits that really tugs on my Midwest roots and really is an outfit I can’t take my eyes off of. I never thought I would like a jean jacket on a girl, but I love this, it goes so well with the skirt and top.  The necklace is nice, it is a little chunky but I see that she loves it. The skirt with the heels makes her legs look so unbelievably sexy; I could stare at her all day, but the problem with that is unless I want to look like a creeper I can’t do that and that’s really my only problem with this outfit.





Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions








0 comments:

Post a Comment