Leather from Head to Toe for our 7 year Anniversary

She Said:
It is our 7 year anniversary, well yesterday was! I wanted last nights dinner look to be ultra enticing, sexy and all black, I think I delivered. I wore a Nordstrom Rack dress in all leather, similar from Nordstrom here. With my Louis Vuitton suede clutch, it is the perfect accessory with an all black outfit. I paired this dress with my find at DSW but these strappy heels from Aldo are so chic and great for fall this year. I always need some bling so these Simply Vera Wang earrings are a great gleaming pair of earrings that were under $10 for how much glam they give off! We had such a fun and interesting night. Hope you all enjoyed my date night outfit, sorry for the quick post but it is late and really wanted to share! Tomorrow I will share what we got each other. 

Yesterday was a special day for me and my love but today is 9/11 and we will never forget.We salute those who serve and give there lives for us everyday.

We went to Queens View in LB





Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions









0 comments:

Post a Comment