Classy in Orange + Phillip Lim for Target Pieces


She Said:
What an eventful fun weekend we had! We attended the Palos Verdes Concourse D’Elegance full of elegant cars, food and company. I knew it would be hot but of course I chose a blazer to wear, but hey the price of looking fashionable right? I will be honest I told HIM that I feel a little Austin Powers with my mixing of colors and 70’s ruffles in this getup but tasteful and classic...I hope. Anyway, an orange blazer has been on my wishlist for a while, and I found this one at Forever 21 on SALE, it is structured with cute zippered pockets and great for fall. I paired it with a button down ruffled tank from Macys, similar here. It was breathable and added texture to the simple lines of the blazer. I also snatched these scalloped suede shortsfor only $10.99 at Forever 21, love the blush color too, they were so comfortable and I know I will get a lot of use out of these. You all know I love anything sparkly; this Style Lately gifted Glitz and Glam necklace is stunning, the chain with the triangle pendant looks great with a pop of orange. I wanted a comfortable shoe because we were walking a lot; and these Tory Burch sandals did just the job. I am in love with top handle bags, this Shoedazzle cognac bag is so functional, this color is sold out but here is the same style called the Megara. As you know I am wearing my anniversary gift by Ily Couture, a gold pave bracelet, which I keep receiving compliments on! Hope you all had a nice weekend; I spent my Saturday night staying up shopping the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target items! 

Something Extra:
These are the Phillip Lim for Target items I purchased, photos courtesy of Target. You can get a few still online and possibly in store, can't wait to style these for the blog!
He Said:

This outfit was perfect for yesterday’s event. She just looked as though she really belonged. Everything she has on has a high cute factor, her jacket is very fitting and the color accents her other clothing items very well. The shorts are great, I have never seen shorts with a cut like these have. Her bag is just kind of a bag nothing really special here, same goes for her sandals. Really what makes today’s outfit is her blouse and accessories, which both stand out, look great and really give this outfit the sparkle that it needs to grab your attention.








Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions






0 comments:

Post a Comment