Styling Pastels for Fall


She Said:

Happy Wednesday, it is a beautiful day out for some pastel colors even though fall is arriving to show off. I am inspired by all of the beautiful roses that surround me, the clear sky and fresh air. I love a great deal when it comes to pants or denim, I am a huge fan of different colored options and these are no different. These lilac pastel skinnies are from Rich and Skinny, they are tight, soft and a very pretty color. I like how I can pair these with boots for fall as well. I added my white peplum top from H&M, which thank goodness you can now SHOP ONLINE! I wanted a pop of pink to literally match those deep petals on the roses, these feather drop earrings are electric. Beige was a perfect calming color. These heels are from Baker but Nordstrom has a similar pair by Jessica Simpson.  I added this straw bag which was a clinic gift with purchase but I like how I can wear it as a clutch. I added a smokey eye and light lip gloss. See you guys tomorrow with inspiration for my Florida trip, stay tuned! 


He Said:

This outfit I can definitely handle, it is little too spring time, but it looks so good on her. I love this top, although it makes her chest look a little too big, and there is such a thing as too big. The color of her pants is amazing; I have never seen a blue like this on a pair of pants, like a piece of candy. She did another remarkable job pairing her heels and clutch. Her earrings look great every time I see them. The colors are a little too close to spring colors for end of summer almost fall, but it looks so well put together. 






Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions





0 comments:

Post a Comment