Slouchy Pants with Rose Gold


She Said:
It is Wednesday, the best day because the weekend is near, but first we need to discuss my love for slouchy pants! I have worn these amazing easy going pants before but I like how versatile they can actually be. These black tuxedo stripe slouchy pants are from Bebe, I decided to roll the cuffs for a different look. I happen to have a blouse that is the exact cream color on the stripe, it is a military style blouse with rose gold buttons down the front. Paired together I sort of feel like a glamorous safari tour guide! My rose gold double chain necklace by Bauble Bar was a gift from my good friend, I love how it lays and adds texture to this silky ensemble. I also picked a white thin cuff and a geometric bracelet from Lulus.com. My heels are super chic, classy and bold! Aldo has almost the exact same pair, I found mine at DSW a few years ago. To finish the accessories the Louis Vuitton Pochette-Milla fits elegantly. I added the one color to my lips, a coral shiny lipstick from Sephora. Black and beige, it still looks flawless combined, comfortable too!

He Said:
I have to honest I did not expect to like this outfit, but I must say she looks good, really good. I originally thought the pants look more like track pants, and track pants should never be worn with heels. But it fits; she did a great job dressing them up. The top looks good, it has a nice business feel about it and I love the clutch, but I have always loved that LV pattern. All the gold on the accessories blend beautifully. What stands out the most today is her make-up, it looks flawless.  







Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions







0 comments:

Post a Comment