Neon Pink Pleated Shorts


She Said:
So far our trip has been great! While shopping this past weekend with my aunt and cousins wife, I found a few great pieces, like my top from yesterday and today these amazing neon pink shorts. When I come here which is about once a year, I tend to wear bright colors, whites and pieces that scream tropical. A great pair of hot and spicy pleated shorts from Express do just that, they are classic with a nice pop of color to dress up any look. I paired it with a light white chiffon almost sailor like top with gold buttons on the sleeves from Francesca’s. The pink and white look clean together but I took it further by adding neutral tones. These dark brown wedges are from Piperlime a few years ago but here is one from Zappos that look identical. I only brought a two purses and a clutch. This purse has been waiting to be featured, a sleek tote from Shoedazzle, with a top handle in an exotic print in a light taupe. I wore my Aztec looking necklace with gold piping from Aldo and a jade stone ring to complement the neon shorts. My lipstick is Intoxicate from Pinnacle Cosmetics and my eye shadow combination is by the Smashbox Masterclass pallet. Now, I am all set to go see my granddad to hangout with him today. Hope you all have a great Wednesday! 

He Said:
Another amazing outfit today, but like a lot of them the star of the show is her footwear. She has been on fire this week with her Florida outfits, and this one is no different. I love her flowing white clean looking top; it just makes her shorts pop even more than they would normally. Speaking of her shorts how sexy are these things! They are bright, short and hot - what else more could I ask for. Then there are her wedges, these wedges leave me speechless. This may sound crazy but there is just something about leather straps around the ankle that gets me going, for some reason I don’t think I am alone with that feeling.





Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions






0 comments:

Post a Comment