Full Pleated Skirt

She Said:
Happy Wednesday everyone! I am slapping fall right in the face with today’s outfit. Oxblood, black, pleats and leather. Lets start with this amazing oxblood long pleated skirt I found at Ross this past weekend. The length is exactly right, the color is a great fall jewel tone and it has a short slip so you can still see my legs. Mixing textures and fabrics is always easy, taking this lace tank from Forever 21 for example is just what this skirt needed. Layered this with a cropped black leather jacket also from F21, it dramatizes this ensemble, making it almost eerie. My heels are by Dolce Vita strappy and high, they look amazing with a skirt like this because you will always see my heels. Aldo has a similar pair that are very stylish too! My necklace is a two-tone bib, with a strong statement alongside the clothing and a rhinestone knuckle clutch added some glam. I hope you get some inspiration for a girlie fall look, as the weather gets cooler.

Don’t forget to like us on Facebook!

He Said:
Today is a great fall look if I ever saw one. I like her skirt the color is great but matched with all the black it looks a little gothic, it also doesn’t help to have skulls on your clutch. There’s nothing wrong with goth-vibe it all just seems a little dark. The leather jacket and black leather strap heels add a very sexy aspect to it. Overall it’s just a great, dark, sexy fall look, not the best look I have seen her put together and far from the worst.






 
ShopStyle
Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions







0 comments:

Post a Comment