What’s Hot: Pink Pants and Stripes


She Said:
Good day everyone. In honor of not knowing what the royal baby would be (a day late, I know) I thought I would create an outfit color wise for either sex, boy or a girl… just kidding! But I could probably get away with it. Two of the items I am wearing were a fantastic deal and the color scheme is refreshing and great for a casual summer day on the pier. I will start with my finds. These bubble gum pink pants were a steal at Gap, I was in there looking for my sister in laws gift and saw these skinny jeans. They were only $25.00 on sale; the soft fabric and neon color make this pant stylish for summer. The fit is dead on, not baggy like some other skinnies I own. Loving them! Continuing the deals I snatched these blue suede cap toe heels at Target for under $15.00 a few months ago, also have them in green. I like the bold color and shiny toe, would look good with flares too. My top is a striped button down from Forever 21, cream and navy blue. I added this delicate Tiffany’s necklace from my mom, love the simplicity. What compliments pink, more pink I recently purchased this lipglass from MAC in the color Pink Nouveau  it is a soft pink but very pretty. Lastly, my clock watch was gifted by Lulus.com, He picked it out (which makes it special).  I love the face of it, the stripes make it stand out and it looks fab with the pink pants. Do you like bold pants too? What are some of your favorite colors this season?

He Said:
As much as I am not a big fan of hot pink anything, these pants actually do look really good. These pants are of course the first thing you see so they better look and fit great. Besides the pants I love how she has a perfect matching blouse and watch. It is like the two items were sold together, I like watches so I notice her watch, and then your eyes get drawn to the stripes on her top. This outfit is classy, stylish and looks comfortable, plus her heels look nice too; very different than I have seen her wear. 







Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions






0 comments:

Post a Comment