Summer go to: Crochet


She Said:
Hello again, as you know I just got back from vacation. I am so glad to be able to show you some great outfits for this week. This blouse was a must have when visiting the Midwest! This tank is a beautiful crochet tank I found at a local boutique, similar here. It looks great alone or with a neutral colored tank underneath but I chose to stick to the July spirit and pick a red tank. This is a basic racer back tank from Forever 21. Love the bright color showing through. I loved how it looked with my Jbrand Jeans, dark denim and a large flare bottom, perfect to match with wedges. My wedges are from Shop Refelctions  which are a little hidden  but are a criss-cross thick black strap with a cork base. I chose my Tory Burch clutch with this look, a cream and gold accent material to complement the top. I also chose this red Tory Burch cuff bracelet, a great accent bangle to finish off the look. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! 

He Said:
I love her jeans and her wedges; the darker color and the fit in the jeans are perfect. The wedges look great, at least the part of them I can see. Her top on the other hand I am not so sure about, it looks ok but I wouldn’t pick it out from all the other outfits I’ve seen on her. I like the red top it looks very sexy, because it is a silky material and it has a very predominate red tone. Where she went wrong was when she put grandma’s drapes over the top of it. Lose the lace and she has a great outfit here.






Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions





0 comments:

Post a Comment