Boyfriend Jean Gone Glamorous


She Said:
Happy Wednesday everyone, almost the end of the week! So I recently splurged on two pairs of boyfriend jeans, I have a few but totally needed these, a Paige pair last seen here and these incredible distressed JBrand Aiden Boyfriend shown today! I love the light wash; they have just enough holes and fit beautifully well. I decided to get a little dressy with a fitted pullover from Guess. This Guess embellished sweatshirt was on sale for $23.99, and if you remember from my Instagram I shared the bag photo and this was one of the items I purchased. I love the heather grey with the bead work patches, very chic and grungy. I added a preppy collared shirt from Express. This clutch c/o Lulus.com adds just enough color. It is bold with the yellow yet muted with the cream and grey tones a good match. My heels are also new from Piperlime, obsessed with a few pairs of Nine West shoes. Lastly, my drop earring are a great find from Forever 21, they really shine with the back light behind. Hope you get some inspiration for this distressed glam look. Don’t forget to tell me about your favorite summer memory so far to win an item from Kensie HERE

He Said:
I love the collared shirt under the sweater look, and not just on girls, I love to wear this look also, it is crisp and clean. The heels are absolutely amazing, a little to amazing to be paired with a sweater and mom jeans (as I call them). Yes, mom jeans, any jean that is at this awkward in between baggy and tight fit is not attractive. Also, just because you add some 80’s fray holes to the knees and elsewhere does not make your mom jeans more hip. Other than that it’s a great outfit, you have jeans that don’t look good, heels that are too sexy for the overall look and a sweater looks classy but with just everything else makes it look out of place.






Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions





0 comments:

Post a Comment