Spring Fever Influenster Vox Box Review



She Said:
A few days ago I received the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox. If you aren’t familiar with Influenster, you should be. Basically it’s an online community of well, people like you and me, who share experiences, reviews on products, etc. Depending on your Influenster “Status” you can get picked to receive products to review, like I got picked for this. You use the products and share your opinions, good or bad.



Here is a list of what I received: 
TastyKake Kandy Bar Kakes in Peanut Butter:
It looks pretty tasty, I have not eaten yet but I am saving it for when I need one really bad beacuse this looks kinda mouth watering! 

NYC Glossy Lip Balm in Appleicious: I took the photos before trying, but this smells amazing and is a pretty light red, kissable for summer!

Secret Outlast in Completely Clean: Not sure about gel deodorant, but It is a brand I like Secret, so I will give it a try and let you know what I think. The packageing is nice and it also says it lasts long which is always a good thing.



OSIS + Dust It: This is a mattifying powder with light control. I like that is a light control because I don't prefer that much texture in my hair. But it seems like a nice size, to carry on a trip! 
Broadway imPRESS Press-On Manicure: Not sure I will use these but if I do I will share on Instagram. The print is a little teenage but I think a quick manicure is always nice to have in your drawer. 


All in all, I have LOVED participating in Influenster's Voxbox! I loved discovering a few new products and can't wait for the next time I get the opportunity to receive a Voxbox! 


Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

button
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions



Glow Kouture Style Link Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment