Jumping Suit

She Said:
I have always been a fan of jumpsuits and rompers. Therefore when I see a nice one, for a good price I dive right in. Forever 21 can be a hit or miss, but recently more of a hit! I found this Jumpsuit online during Memorial Day and also had a coupon for 10% off. This ornate print is what drew me in, I love the colors and it is great for a summer outing or dinner. So because the print is loud and you can’t really layer I kept my accessories minimal. My necklace is vintage from my Mamajean she always looked so put together, I used it as a bracelet wrapped around my thumb, I like the look. My Tory Burch clutch is a cream color so it tones down the print but glams it up a bit. I kept my hair pin straight and makeup dramatic with a light colored lipstick and gloss from MAC. My wedges are open toe in cobalt blue and black two-tone from Charlotte Russe, these two options are great here and here. Wishing everyone a great Wednesday! 

He Said:
I never noticed how long her legs are, until now! That’s the beauty of today’s outfit; her legs look so incredible long in this jumper and who doesn’t love long legs. But not only does it give the illusion of her long legged I really like the pattern and the way her belt adds some separation. She is wearing some very hot heels and great bracelet to match. This is not the sexist jumper I have seen, mainly because of the old looking pattern.  Yet, never less it still looks amazing on her and the collared top part stands out as well. 








Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions




0 comments:

Post a Comment