HIS Picks with Lulus.com



She Said:
So as you know normally I pick out my own clothes and style myself like any fashionista does. Today’s post is unique and special to me because HE picked out EVERYTHING I am wearing courtesy of Lulus.com. To me he stuck to what he loves, leather! Yet, added some bright colors because its summertime, I am so happy with the look put together and these heels are super sexy and comfortable. Lets see why he chose these pieces...

His picks:
A Vegan Leather dress that fits amazing!

He Said:
This is my first time picking out everything she wears and not from her closet, but from a website and trying to picture it all together.  I think she looks amazing and to be honest I wish she could wear today’s outfit every day. I will start off first with her dress and of course I picked imitation leather because there is nothing hotter, I am seeing more and more women wearing faux vegan leather. I am in heaven; there is not a better dress out there. From the sexiness with the dress I wanted to pick something bright for her feet but still not take anything away from the dress. I went with these really cool heels. They have this edge to them with the rivets that I can’t get over and I find myself just staring at them when I am not looking at the dress. Now I thought there is color on her feet but I need a little more color that flows. This is a perfect clutch to go with the heels. Lastly, I added the gold bracelet because I thought it went well with the dress and the same is true for her black and white watch. I loved picking everything out, she looked gorgeous and I hope she lets me do it again soon.
 





Disclosure:  The garments were provided by Lulus.com for review purposes, however no compensation was given to create this post.  Entire review is my complete, 100% honest opinion.

Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions




0 comments:

Post a Comment