Back to Neutrals


She Said:
Good day everyone! Wishing you a great Wednesday, the week is almost over and we are almost headed to on our road trip on Saturday! I wanted to get back to the basics, neutrals with classy pieces. This top is an off white from Guess, love the neckline, pockets and cap sleeves with tiny chain material piping. It blends well with my white Jbrand jeans. These are the ultimate classic pair of straight legged pants that can be worn with any footwear and still look chic. I kept my heels a light neutral tan. A standard pump with patent leather looked best, these are from Bakers, similar here from Nordstrom. I added a large arm party to my wrist, rhinestone bracelets and my BCBG Generation Amor cuff. My necklace was a gift and I love the white and gold clovers. My purse is the speedy monogram from Louise Vuitton. Keeping it simple today, but always love bright colors for my next outfits. 

Don't forget to enter this amazing Giveaway
He Said:
Today has a great clean look about it, I love the white. Not to mention her hair looks amazing today, very sexy. Her bag looks as though it could double as either a purse or to carry a Chihuahua and go shopping. The necklace looks great it’s long but simple and her bracelets are ok as well, I could do with only 2 or 3 bracelets instead of 14. But most of all I love these heels; they just scream this girl is hot, has style, and knows it. 






Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions





0 comments:

Post a Comment