Yellow Linen

She Said:
Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you all had a great 3 day weekend.

Today I wanted to brighten the midweek with some yellow. We only have 2 days left and we have to fit fashion, food and sleep in before the next weekend arrives! This Forever 21 yellow top is a perfect summertime yellow, it reminds me of his 65 Mustang that he has which we will get to cruise around in, in June! It is a light linen blouse with double pockets and cuffed sleeves. It stands out with a sleek pair of dark coated jeans. These are from Rich and Skinny, they have a lace stenciling which I love, it is so unique and really dresses up the look. I paired this with my leopard wedges by Nine West purchased at Ross. I always love hunting for great shoe deals there! My purse is c/o Tracy from Stella and Dot, this is the How Does She Do It Bag, worn as a tote, the blue and white stripes will go with everything and I have already worn it here and here. Grab yours in Ikat prints or striped for your outfit! 

Follow on Twitter and Facebook

He Said:
Today looks a little mis-matched but still interesting and different. This is one of those outfits where I like almost everything she is wearing but collectively it doesn't work so well. The shoes are just OK  and the bag is almost sailor like or maybe a beach bag but not a very good everyday bag. I love her pants because they are different and in a subtle way. I would have never paired the pants she has on with this yellow button but I am glad she did because that’s the part I like best in this outfit. Today she gets points for trying something new and different but that’s about it.





Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

button
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions



Glow Kouture Style Link Up


0 comments:

Post a Comment