Watercolor Dress


She Said:
Happy Wednesday! Obviously I love the sun, so when I can match our amazing weather with an outfit I am a happy girl. Today is all about a stunning almost watercolor like strapless dress from Marshalls, similar here. It has a bit of wire so that it stays up but it certainly is formed fitting. The purples and blues remind me of a watercolor I painted my brother so I hold this dress on a high pedestal. It had pockets and a sweetheart neckline. I added a gold yellow linen blazer from Forever 21, what a pop of color! I added my Julie Vos cuff bracelet that matches exactly. I have these turquoise hoop earrings which are simple and a stone ring from Aldo. This perfect Tory Burch off white clutch is subtle and shining with the gold emblem. I pulled my hair back in a pony tail and added bronzed checks and gold lip-gloss. Lastly, these Baker Shoe heels are sky high with patent leather and suede, pretty printed ones here. This whole look reminds me of a great piece of art, I need to attend a nearby art walk now, so I can blend in!

He Said:
Today’s outfit is really just ok, I am not a fan of her dress and the jacket does nothing when you pair it with this dress. Her heels I love, but not even they can save this outfit. Her dress is unflattering and does not do any justice to her body. One of the main reasons I dislike this dress so much is probably because I have seen her in many others that look amazing on her and this one gives her body a different shape. Her jacket could look good if paired right, I am just not sure what that would be right now because I can’t get over how much I detest this dress in general. One great thing about today is her hair and make-up is one of my favorite styles she plays with. I absolutely love her hair pulled back, it brings out her face and the beautiful job she does applying her make-up.





Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with Marion from Marionberry Style for Trend of the Month

the pleated poppy blog

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

button
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions



Glow Kouture Style Link Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment