The Striped Blouse


She Said:
I really love a top that can be worn with any bottom paired with it and will last more than a few washes! This top is the one, a striped blue and white blouse. I have worn it multiple times already and I love how soft it is, holds its shape and the stripes don’t bleed into one another. I cuffed the sleeves for a more casual approach. I paired this top with a pale neon yellow pair jeans that have zipper detailing. I love these same as yesterday a find at Forever 21! They match nicely with a pair of sexy heels from Baker Shoes I wore on my birthday. They have multi colored studs and a think strap on the toe. The white heel is dressy but fits with these yellow skinnies. The clutch actually matches the heels, cheesy I know but I liked the shape and I usually don’t wear them together but they worked today. My necklace was a gift from a friend, I love the tassel ends and gold is always a pretty metal to work with. My two bracelets are from Forever 21, a cross and loose one. I always need a little bling to go with my look. So really if you have a blouse that goes with everything, wear it and wear it as many times as you want!

He Said:
This outfit reminds me of one the first outfits we posted about almost a year ago call sailor inspired or something like that and I really liked that outfit. I like the stripes but the top is a little too loose fitting to have a high sex appeal. The yellow pants look great also, and really go well with her gold accents. But what I really love is how she has a clutch with matching heels, I have never seen this before and it looks great. If you can match heels and your clutch, this is going to stand out to me. 





Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

button
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions



Glow Kouture Style Link Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment