Leatherette in California

 She Said:
Man this week has flown by. It is already Wednesday, and today I am sporting the always sleek garment of coated pants. They make legs look smaller, me feel taller and are just a change up from a regular pair of denims. These coated denim pants are from Forever 21. I have a pair of Hudson jeans that are also coated and which I love equally, but they are just different price points. If you remember my recent shopping post, I found this simple tee at Loehmanns. Here are a few similar ones pricey and affordable. I love the shape of it and that the cap sleeves are not tacky with the leather detailing. I am featuring this beautiful gold dipped California charm necklace from Dogeared Jewelry. I also have a Mother’s Day giveaway from one of their mom’s day collections! I love the simplistic statement it makes; they have all the states to choose from as well. I also had to get my hands on these fantastic Zara heels I had in my shopping cart for the longest time. They have a wide ankle strap with a pointed toe, so elegant and the perfect size heel. I adore these Aldo stud rhinestone earrings with my everyday Tory Burch Robinson Tote. This isn’t a colorful look but one that is perfect for running errands or going to wine tastings in. Do you have any favorite leather accents you love this season, and what do you like to style them with?

We were featured on Shop At Home Website: check it out here

He Said:
This is a great outfit that has unique boyfriend t-shirt uniqueness to it. The shirt looks like a baseball tee and I love that. Her pants are very sexy with the semi gloss texture and her heels look amazing with the thick ankle strap. Her hair is perfect and the bag fits in with everything very well. With all that said this is still just a mediocre outfit. I like the black with the grey but it is not an attention grabber. I will admit though these pants look incredible on her and I find myself taking longer than normal to write this because I can’t stop staring at the photos.









Follow on Bloglovin



the pleated poppy blog

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

button
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions



Glow Kouture Style Link Up


0 comments:

Post a Comment