What To Bring To a Blogger Conference (Lucky Fabb)



She Said:
I am so excited to attend the Lucky Fabb Blogger Conference in Los Angeles at the Beverly Hills SLS Hotel! The event is for bloggers, writers, celebrities and designers...right up my alley. This will be my first time attending so I thought I would share some must haves when attending a blogger conference. I will be bringing all of the below and sharing my outfits next week! I hope these tips are helpful. 



*Really any purse will do - but for me a tote or large satchel will do the trick to hold everything I will be bringing! The conference is two days so I may switch it up both days. Which one is your favorite?






*The essentials are really what you may use the most other than our cell phones. I think I may use a notebook with a pen more than my Ipad but who knows. Aren’t these notebooks the cutest! 



*A must to bring are business cards, good thing I have over 1000! Use a case or coin purse to stash them.



*I called to find out how much parking was, and being it is valet only don’t forget to bring cash, not just for parking but snacks too!



*I like to have something to tie me over while my stomach is growling of hunger, so almonds or cashews are an easy thing to throw in your purse, some water or juice as well. 



I am sure there are a ton more items I am forgetting but feel free to comment if you think of more! 




 *Our beloved electronics really do need to follow us everywhere! I will be bringing my phone to update Instagram and Twitter, so be sure to follow along as well as #Luckyfabb! 


*My Ipad will be great for note taking or photos as well. It will definitely fit in my purse.



*A charger sounds silly, but when we are on our devices for so long tweeting and sharing photos, they die so fast! Therefore, since we are in a hotel they have tons of plugs everywhere…bring a charger.





We all love our beauty products; I decided to name a few to stash in your purse for a long day. 

*Whether you are rocking lipstick, gloss or Chap Stick, one or all three are great to have. After you eat, drink coffee, talk for so long it tends to wear off, some touch ups are needed. 

*Eyeliner is a must on my list. My eyes get watery from time to time and I realize my bottom line has smeared off; this is small and not a hassle to bring.

*You may want to bring blot papers in case it gets hot in seminars or if you are standing in the sun outside.

*I love Roller Perfumes. I have a few favorites, these are so easy to put in a pocket in a purse, and they instantly freshen you up!

*I am always in need of a hair-tie. I wear my hair down but I usually put it up at the end of the day, these are a cute set and will go with any look
I used Polyvore for my photos. 
 Linking up with:


the pleated poppy blog

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

button
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions



Glow Kouture Style Link Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment