My Recent Purchases



She Said:
I have never done a recap of what I bought before but I thought I would see if you guys like this segment. I wanted to share you you my recent purchases through out the month or so. I will always tell you where you can get them yourself if it is something you love too, grab it for your wardrobe. I hope you enjoy! 

Oh and be sure to follow on Bloglovin and like my Facebook page too! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Leather Tee - Is from Loehmann's a great place to shop for designer items, fraction of the price. Similar one here

*I found this Merona Jacket on sale for $24.00 in store if you saw on my instagram it was hard to decide between two, but I ended up with this one! I chose this because it would be great as a light tweed jacket for Spring but still colorful.

*This blazer is from Guess, the inbloom collection. I love the simplicity but it is still bold being black and white. 
*These 70's inspired heels are by Mossimo which were on sale at  Target for $20.00! They are comfortable, fashionable and so cute for spring.

 *These jeans were a steal from Loehmann's they are by True Religion Brand Jeans and with my Gold member card (10% off) and an additional 20% off my entire purchase, they ended up being under $100. 

These Sabrina Easy Cropped floral pants are also from Guess, there was a promotion for 30% off with an 10% if you are a VIP member, they are uber soft and ridiculously chic! (they are still on deep discount) 
 +
 These wedges are from Ross, by Jessica Simpson. They were $34.99. They will be perfect with cut off shorts or dresses.

Let me know in the comments if you liked this segment and which are your favorites! What have you purchased recently?


Follow on Bloglovin

the pleated poppy blog

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

button
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions



Glow Kouture Style Link Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment