Studded Cardigan Sweater

She Said:

Happy day before Thanksgiving fashionistas! I can’t believe how fast time, has flown by. I will be celebrating with my family so I will return on Black Friday. Are you ready for shopping, crowds and deals? I sure am! Today I wanted to be semi comfortable for a possible half day at work. I found this detailed white cardigan sweater with studs at foreign exchange, it was only $15.00! It was the last one and it is a size large, which I think works. I feel comfortable, sassy and Bohemian in it. I wanted to add my head jewelry because I have had this for a while and it just felt right to wear it today. Purchased at Tobi.com, who always have great deals including 30% off new arrivals! I love my crocodile print leggings from Charlotte Russe, a steal for $14.00, if you ask me. I felt boots were the only shoes to choose and combat boots add an edgy vibe to this free spirited look. The light brown hue is a great choice to go with many pieces of my wardrobe. I wanted a fall purse so I chose my forever loving gifted clutch from 6pm.com. It adds a deep hue that is trendy for fall. Bordeaux and black give this white sweater a necessary pop! I also want to be comfortable enough because Hudson our dog is joining me at work today! Follow me on Instagram and I will post some pictures throughout the day. Wishing everyone a great Wednesday! Only one more day until family and turkey, then Black Friday with all day shopping on my to do list! We also want to wish my dad a very Happy Birthday!

If you have a moment I would love if you could vote for my outfit for a chance to be featured on the homepage of luckymag.com! Thank you in advance! http://contributors.luckymag.com/contest/bootie

He Said:
Look at this beautiful Egyptian woman. I like the outfit except for the headpiece. Come on, do you have chains on your head? The sweater top is very nice and would look better with a nice pair of jeans. I have always loved this clutch and still do. By far the sexiest part of her outfit is… by no surprise …. her pants. These leggings are tight and black. Moving on to her boots - are you kidding? These boots do not go at all with anything in this outfit, I would love to see these boots again with denim, but not with tight shiny pants. She is wearing a lot of great pieces of clothing individually, but they just do not go together at all, and some are just not practical for everyday use and look just plain silly.






pleated poppy


Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment