Printed Black and White Jumpsuit



She Said:
I like my jumpsuit; it is a great relaxing Wednesday outfit, still getting over this cold! The print is what I love; the black and white floral design jumpsuit can go with any color shoes or jacket. I chose a black wide belt from a different top that is stretchy and has patent leather accents. It creates a separation between the top and bottom but it is still consistent. I feel carefree and chic today; jumpsuits are a great way to use any belts you have that you have not worn in a while. I picked a cobalt blue jacket last seen here, I love the loose feel and bold color that makes this outfit put together. I added my bib black and gold necklace from Forever 21. I knew boots, heels or flats wouldn’t go with my jumper, yet, wedges it was. These urban behavior dark brown wedges were a winner. I love the wicker sole and leather straps, uber comfortable. I feel I could wear this for an interview or business meeting if need be; something other than a typical suit. I wore a quilted black chain tote, it holds everything and looks well-dressed too! Bright pink lipstick Saint Germain from MAC was my perfect shade, and light waves parted to the side finished the look. Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday. 

Follow us on Instagram @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you love! 

He Said:
I usually like jumpers, but there are exceptions and this is one. This is one jumper I can do without, I don’t know if it is the print or the fit, but this jumper should never see the light of day again after today. I absolutely love the jacket but not at all here. I can see that jacket with another outfit and it would knock it out of the park, but here, again it is terrible. The only thing I can salvage out of this disaster is her heels. Once again the heels saved the day and we avoided a complete tragedy with this outfit. Sorry to be so negative but there are just too many wrongs here or maybe just not enough rights.







pleated poppy


Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment